Allea Script Font Download
Download Allea Script font.You can download it for both windows and mac operating systems.
About Allea Script Font
Allea script is a lovely, modern calligraphy typeface which will give your design a classic and elegant touch.It can be used for various purposes such as headings, logos, invitations, t-shirt designs, greeting cards, posters, labels, book covers, brochures and any other design you want to give a elegant feeling.
35X artists and designers tried Allea Script Font at least once. Be the one of them.
Allea Script Font Compatible with
- Easily convert to webfont
- Other cutting machines
How to Install Allea Script Font on Windows?
This article is part of The Ultimate Font Guide, an introductory font guidebook that explains the fundamentals of fonts and how to install, use, and customize fonts in a variety of applications.
Guide to Install Allea Script Font on Windows
Follow these simple instructions to install the font:
- Unzip the zip file you just downloaded.
- Navigate to the folder with the fonts and search for .OTF (Open Type Format) or .TTF (Typeset Text Format) (we recommend you always install the .OTF file if available).
- Double-click on Font like opening an application.
- You will get Font Installation Window.
- Click on Install button and wait till the completion of installation
- That’s it, you’ve successfully installed Allea Script Font in your Windows Operating System.
If you want to utilize the font in an application like Microsoft Word, make sure to close the application fully and restart it after installing the new font. Even if the font is installed correctly, sometimes it may not affect immediately.
How to Install Allea Script Font on Mac?
This article is part of The Ultimate Font Guide, an introductory font guidebook that covers the fundamentals of fonts as well as how to install, utilize, and customize fonts in a variety of applications.
Guide to Install Allea Script Font on Mac
Follow these steps to install Allea Script font on your Mac:
- Check the zipped folder is unzipped or not.
- Navigate to the fonts folder and double-click either .OTF or .TTF font file (we always recommend the OTF file for smooth experience).
- When you double-click on font, a window will open with a preview of the font along with a small “Install” button at the bottom.
- Just click on Install button and you’ll will be ready to use font.
- Make sure to restart your application (In any case if it doesn’t work then restart Mac once).
Frequently Asked Questions About Allea Script Font License
Q. Under what License I can download Allea Script font?
Answer: It comes under lifetime license with both personal and commercial license.
Q. Is there any time limit to download my fonts after purchase?
Answer: No, there is no time limit and download limit. You can download them from your dashboard any time.
Q. Do they provide any technical support after purchase?
Answer: Yes, you get premium technical support from experts.
Q. Is there any discount available for Allea Script font?
Answer: Creative Fabrica provides discounts up to 70%-80%for most fonts. Check the below link to know about discount price.
How about getting some of the best fonts for free use to your projects? Check the below link